Monday, December 27, 2010

Hair Journey

Hey PeOplE!
As promised, I have uploaded my natural hair journey so far! I didn't explain to much in the video, so i'll briefly explain the journey. So I've had a relaxer since i was young, I don't even know how old I was. Anyway, my permed hair was healthy and i had no problems with it. Until one fine day, when i bleached my hair! A few weeks later i got a relaxer and my hair fell out towards the front and i had a few short patches. I knew those patches would take forever to catch up to the rest of my hair. So i grew out my hair for 6 months, then cut that bad boy off! I couldn't deal with the two texture thing! :-/  I've been natural for a year and 6 months. My nappaversary was yesterday, January 3rd! :-D I don't have a picture for every month, but you can still see the growth overtime.

So here's my journey...enjoy!

ps: The video quality SucKs...its extra dark and fuzzy ugh!..it's my first time doing one of these

Tata!












-Miss Sizzle


2 comments:

  1. oh my word, I love it!!! The video quality is great from my screen. So proud of u Sizzle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Chacha! I appreciate the love <3

    ReplyDelete